2014年7月14日星期一

You can either travel or read,but either your body or soul must be on the way

This is a dialogue in the movie "Roman Holiday",  it sounds simple but hard to do. So even if I prefer traveling much than reading, I spend more time on reading, cause reading doesn't cost me a lot money and energy.

But I have to say my several traveling experiences in America are very impressed. The first time I have been to Los Angeles, me and my friends spent three days in Disney Land, it was the first time to go to Disney, it feels like childhood dreams came true. In the Disney land I can forget everything, play from day to night and without pressure.  I think this is the difference between "travelling for pleasure" and "traveling for scenery". When we travelling for pleasure, we are seeking thrill and excitement, although these kind of feeling cannot keep unchanged, it can be beautiful firework in my life. 

At the summer 2's end, I will start my new travel with my friends, we will go to Yellowstone National Park and  Grand Canyon, this may be my last time travelling in U.S., I'm really looking forward to the trip, I hope to discovery American natural scenery and feeling a different mental state. During these two years, I'm really exciting to find the difference between China and America, from people to culture, from customs to sceneries.

My mom always told me: "I don't care what kind of book you want to read, but you have to read" and "As a young girl you should walk around and travelling, then you can open your mind and widen you horizons." I can thank my mom for teaching me to be a girl with my own ideas through this way.

1 条评论: